Harvey Weinstein finally breaks silence on his wife’s decision to divorce him

Harvey Weinstein has said he ‘encouraged’ his wife, Georgina Chapman, ‘to do what was in her heart’ before she announced she was leaving the movie mogul. Weinstein who is accused of sexual harassment by a string of women, said that he ‘supports’ her decision and hopes that after he undergoes therapy for sex addiction ,they can ‘rebuild’ their relationship.

Weinstein flew to Europe by private jet, where he will submit himself to a live-in facility in hopes of cleaning his act.

​In a statement by his spokesperson, Weinstein said:
‘​I support her decision, I am in counseling and perhaps, when I am better, we can rebuild.’ Over the last week, there has been a lot of pain for my family that I take responsibility for. I sat down with my wife Georgina, who I love more than anything, and we discussed what was best for our family.
‘We discussed the possibility of a separation and I encouraged her to do what was in her heart. I understand, I love her and I love our children and hopefully, when I am better, I will be in their lives again.’

Mel B loses bid to have records in divorce case sealed

A judge in Los Angeles has denied a request by Mel B to seal all records in her divorce and restraining order cases and keep the courtroom closed, TMZ reports.

The website had previously claimed the former Spice Girl wanted the proceedings kept secret because she’s worried her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte will expose explicit sex tapes as evidence.

 

Mel B argued that she doesn’t want her children to find out about the tapes but the judge ruled that ‘salacious details’ are not sufficient reason to seal a case, according to TMZ.
However, anything directly relating to the couple’s children such as visitation schedules will not be revealed in open court.

‘My story is true, it’s OVER!’- Katie Price slams cheating husband for ‘fake’ videos after divorce announcement

Katie Price has hit out her husband for faking snaps of them cosying up to watch a boxing match just hours after she announced she is planning to file for divorce.

 

Kieran Hayler confused everyone on Sunday after posting on Instagram a picture appearing to show him enjoying the boxing in the early hours of Sunday morning with the former glamour model and his wife of four years.
But the picture had come hours after Katie, 39, publicly announced the split, revealing that her third husband had been sleeping with the couple’s nanny for a whole year.

Katie quickly took to Twitter to set the record straight and said that her ‘heart is broken’ over the deceit.
She blasted him by writing: ‘My heart is broken , Kieran’s video is fake to make it look like I’m not serious!’

She reiterates that what she told The Sun on Sunday was ‘totally true’ and that their relationship is 100% ‘over.’
The 39-year-old revealed in newspaper that she would divorce her 30-year-old husband and went on to explain that she went into a screaming fit when she found steamy e-mails between her husband and the nanny.
Katie and Kieran were previously rumoured to have split, following comments on Loose Women where Katie stated: ‘Once a cheat, always a cheat.’

Metro.co.uk

No reconciliation – Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt ‘deep’ in divorce talk

There were claims last week that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had called off their divorce after splitting in September 2016.
Sources quickly told DailyMail.com that was not true, and on Tuesday TMZ insisted that the actors are ‘deep’ in divorce negotiations.
It was added that the 42-year-old Oscar winner and the 53-year-old Allied star will never get back together after allegations of abuse over one of their six kids – Maddox, 15; Pax, 13; Shiloh, 11; Zahara, 12; and twins Vivienne and Knox, nine – were made public.
‘Both sides are hashing out both child custody and property settlements, and the divorce is full steam ahead,’ a source told the site.
And a reunion is not going to happen because ‘Angelina made extremely damaging allegations against Brad, claiming he was abusive to their kids,’ added the insider.
In September 2016, there was an alleged ‘altercation’ that involved Brad and Maddox aboard a private jet that was heading from Nice, France to Los Angeles, California; after they landed, Angelina ‘kicked him out,’ according to Vanity Fair.
Brad has since been cleared of any wrongdoing, but that was only after the FBI and DCFS were involved.
They have not been photographed together in a year.
Last week Us Weekly claimed the former power couple have not moved forward with proceedings to end their marriage.

 

 

 

Dailymailonline

Angelina Jolie goes shopping with her daughter first time, since ‘stalling Brad Pitt divorce’

It’s been claimed she and Brad Pitt have ‘stalled’ their divorce proceedings as they attempt to move on from their bitter split in September 2016.
And beaming Angelina Jolie looked happier than she’s been in months as she was seen shopping with daughter Vivienne, nine, in Los Angeles on Thursday.


The actress, 42, was all smiles as she stepped out for the first time since it was claimed the high-profile divorce was off, strolling along with her youngest girl – who was sporting a Band Aid on her forehead after suffering a bump.







 

Back on? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly put their divorce on hold

A new report by Us Weekly sees multiple sources claiming the former power couple, who had a very public and very bitter split in September 2016, have not moved forward with proceedings to end their marriage.
One insider told the publication: ‘The divorce is off. They haven’t done anything to move it forward in several months and no one thinks they are ever going to.’
The reason given for the stalling of legal proceedings is Brad coming clean about his boozing in an interview with GQ this past May.
A friend of Jolie, 42, told Us Weekly that the commitment to self-improvement has struck a chord with the actress, who reportedly previously claimed she would consider taking Brad back ‘if he showed he was committed to raising a family’.

The source went on to add that Brad had ‘got sober to try and win her back’ and that the move to quit drinking was ‘all she ever wanted’.
Meanwhile, the insider claims: ‘Everyone thinks they are going to get back together.

Mel B set to relocate to the UK’ following bitter divorce from her ex husband

 

Mel B reportedly wants to relocate to the UK following her bitter divorce battle from ex husband Stephen Belafonte. The former Spice Girl’s split from husband Stephen Belafonte has been a messy affair, comprising abuse allegations, restraining orders and most recently alleged forced payments.

Following all the tribulations, Mel B now reportedly wants to move back to the UK full time to start a fresh break following the divorce.
Speaking to The Sun, a source said: ‘This divorce battle has been exhausting and humiliating for Mel. It has placed a huge strain on her.

‘And she has decided that when the whole thing is finally over, she wants to relocate to the UK so she can start again.’

Mel is reportedly looking for properties around Surrey, while also looking at getting a place in the North where she can be near family.

The explosive divorce battle began back in March, where she claimed her husband got the couples’ nanny Lorraine Gilles pregnant during an affair. Mel has since been forced to pay Stephen £30,500 a month in spousal support, leaving Mel’s mother outraged.

 

 

Metro.co.uk