Malia was photographed at the 5 star Cloud Nine Bistro – described online as a “bucket-list worthy experience” – with a large A-List group. The 18-year-old , who said to be a longtime fan of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, was wearing a blue and red hat with “USA” written on the front. The resort, while renowned for its winter sports, is also home to a slew of high-end restaurants and boutiques.
Some of her famous friends included, designer to the stars, Monique Lhuillier, 76, New York Giants chairman Steve Tisch‘s children, Elizabeth, Zachary and Holden, Diane Von Furstenberg‘s grandson, Tassilo, Billionaire Bobby Kotick‘s daughter, Audrey, and many more.
In the photo are:
2. Elizabeth Tisch, daughter of NY Giants co-owner Steve Tisch
3. Audrey Kotick, daughter Robert Kotick , an American businessman who currently serves as president and CEO of Activision Blizzard
4. Fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, who is most prominently known for bridal wear. She owns a fashion house based in Los Angeles, California, as well as another store on Manhattan’s Upper East Side
- Jamie Tisch, ex-wife of Steve
- Tom Bugbee, Monique Lhuillier’s husband
- Holden Tisch, daughter of Steve
- Zachary Tisch, son of Steve
- Tassilo von Furstenberg, grandson of Diane von Furstenberg, a Belgian-American fashion designer
Malia recently went on an 83-day trip to South America, taking in Bolivia and Peru. She is heading to Harvard University this autumn.